Select the Service You’d Like to Sign Up For
Each Service Includes These Items
- Trade alerts by email or text for each pick.
- Simple and actionable. Make a trade in minutes.
- Alerts powered by our proprietary trade scanner.
Powerful Potential Returns
- We only post trade ideas with backtested returns at least five times as good as the S&P 500's average.
See Historical Win Rates of Each Pick
- See each trade idea's historical performance in backtests.
- No more blind trades. No need for hype. Just the facts.
Based on Years of Stock Market Research
- Seven years of research before we launched this service.
- We analyzed over 10 million backtested trade outcomes.
Set Your Trade Length Preference
Plenty of Picks
- Multiple trade ideas posted most days.
- Get Pre-Market Picks and Market Hours Picks
- Use our Watch List for more trade ideas.
Learn Trade Strategies
- Get tutorials about each trading strategy we use.
- Learn strategies that have a backtested edge.
Risk of Drawdowns
Get Support from Trading Experts
- Receive email newsletters that discuss our picks and offer market commentary.
- Ask our experts any questions you want. Whether you need basic help with getting started or advanced help understanding strategies, they’re ready for you.
As Seen On
"I am really enjoying the new service and feel like it is going to be attractive to novice and intermediate investors. You do a fantastic job of providing both simplicity and education for those who want to learn more."
Jeff from Tennesse
"I very much appreciate you taking the time to make a video to explain the pattern set-up. I only joined the service last week, but I am very impressed with the level of customer service you provide."
Gary from Virginia
What's the difference between the Pre-Market Picks and the Market Hours Picks?
Pre-Market Picks are alerted before the stock market opens each day. These are good for people who are unavailable to make trades during the day because you can set up your trades before the market opens.
Market Hours Picks are alerted during normal U.S. stock market hours (9:30 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Time). If you have the ability to respond to trade alerts during these times, then these might work well for you.
You get access to both Pre-Market Picks and Market Hours Picks no matter which service you sign up for.
Text alerts are only available for Market Hours Picks.
What’s the difference between the stock picks and option picks?
Our stock picks indicate a specific stock ticker symbol, which means if you want to trade it, you'll be buying shares of stock. Stocks are generally considered to be simpler to trade than options.
Our option picks are intended for people who like to use options as an investment vehicle. Options have more leverage than stocks, which means they offer more risk and potential reward. Option trade alerts will include a ticker symbol, expiration date, and strike price for a specific option. You can learn more about how options work by clicking here.
Can I cancel any time?
Absolutely. There is a button on the customer login page that allows you to cancel. That will discontinue all future billing. You only get charged for one month at a time, so you are never committed to the service for any longer than the current month.
Will you be available to help if I have questions about any of the trade alerts?
We sure will! You can contact us any time if you have questions about the trade alerts or about anything else related to our service. We’ll be ready to help.
What do I need to get started?
The main thing that you need in order to act on our trade alerts is a way to buy and sell stocks or options, depending on which service you sign up for.
This normally entails having a brokerage account. If you already have a brokerage account, then you’re all set to go. If you don’t yet have one, there are a number of free brokerage accounts available for you to consider. We like Thinkorswim.
I am a beginner. Will this service be a good fit for me?
We work really hard to make sure that our trade alerts are as simple as possible. We hope that makes it easy for beginners to benefit from them.
If you are brand new to trading, we have free guides that can help you. The main thing you need to know how to do is buy and sell. If you're interested in our stock picking services, you can check out this guide that teaches how to buy and sell stocks. If you're interested in our option picking services, you can check out this beginner's guide to options.